House for Auction
Vendor Needs it Sold ASAP - Rare Opportunity!
Property ID 2019611OPEN HOME: Thu 17 Jan 2019 (05:30PM - 06:00PM)
OPEN HOME: Sat 19 Jan 2019 (03:00PM - 03:30PM)
AUCTION: Fri 01 Feb (01:00PM)
Our motivated vendor is screaming SELL. This property MUST BE SOLD!
Peacefully located in the quiet township of Echunga, this immaculately presented four bedroom home will be sure to impress. On a low maintenance and private 863m2 corner allotment, the 2014 Sarah built home has plenty to offer. With a versatile floor plan showcasing high ceilings which optimises light and space, expansive open plan living and a gorgeous outdoor entertaining area, this is the opportunity the growing family has been waiting for.
Internal features include:
* Enormous, freshly painted open plan living area with reverse cycle air conditioning and an abundance of natural light.
* Beautiful kitchen with a walk-in pantry, stainless steel dishwasher, electric cooking and ample bench top and cupboard space.
* Opening out onto the front deck is the generously sized master bedroom with a built-in robe, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan and an ensuite.
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes, reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans.
* Light & airy 4th bedroom or study with a ceiling fan
* A main 3-way bathroom boasting a bathtub and a skylight over the vanity.
* Spacious laundry with plenty of bench and linen storage with soft closing cupboards.
External Features Include:
* Front decking area overlooking a full-fenced and secure front yard.
* Extra large single carport and driveway parking for up to 3 vehicles or space for a trailer or a caravan.
* Large covered entertaining decked area overlooking the low maintenance and private backyard.
* Fully lined studio/retreat/games room.
* 3kw solar system and gas hot water system
* 96,000 litres of rainwater storage (90,000 litres plumbed to the house)
* Garden shed, cubby house & vegetable patch
* Bore water irrigated through to the gardens.
This tightly held township is a great place to call home. Located in the heart of Echunga yet only minutes to the bustling Mount Barker and an easy 40-minute commute to the CBD. Desirable charm coupled with perfect location this home is sure to please.