House for Sale
Invest, Develop, Renovate or Simply Appreciate the Raw Beauty
Property ID 1968053This two storey two bedroom home sitting on a generous 835m2 allotment in the heart of Littlehampton offers so much potential. With subdivision already approved by the council and plenty of space and privacy the choice to develop, subdivide, invest or renovate is all yours.
Walking into the home, you can appreciate its warmth and raw beauty with the exposed beams and delightful colours throughout bringing an instant feeling of home'. While outside there is a fantastic garage for extra storage and a granny flat/ kids retreat for the growing family.
Things to love about the home:
* Country style kitchen with large 900mm oven and gas stove.
* Large bathroom downstairs with shower and linen storage.
* Spacious open plan living/dining with slow combustion heater.
* Split system air conditioning.
* Main bedroom with separate toilet.
* Bedroom two with R/C.
* Outside granny flat/kids retreat.
* Garage with extended carport for covered parking.
* Low maintenance gardens.
Set back off of the road this home is private and peaceful. Within walking distance to all Littlehampton has to offer including medical facilities, supermarket and the Great Eastern Hotel, a short 5-minute drive to Mount Barker and an easy 30-minute commute to the CBD this home is perfectly positioned.