House for Sale
Family Home on a Rare Corner Allotment!
Property ID 1970030OPEN HOME: Sun 16 Dec 2018 (12:00PM - 12:30PM)
Peacefully positioned on the higher side in the desirable area of Spring Park Farm Estate in Littlehampton, this 2000 built large family home on a generous 951sqm (approximate) corner allotment presents as a great entertainer all year round. Offering stunning views of the hills from the entertaining area, multiple living areas and substantial shedding with side access from Spring Park Drive, there isn't much more for you to do but move in and enjoy! With motivated vendors screaming SELL! This property MUST BE SOLD!
Things to love about the home:
* Formal living and dining area.
* Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
* Large kitchen with a 5 burner gas stove, dishwasher, walk-in pantry and plenty of cupboard space.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
* Spacious open plan family and dining area.
* Bedroom 2 and 3 with built-in wardrobes.
* Generously sized 4th bedroom.
* 5th bedroom or study.
* Main bathroom with separate toilet and bathtub.
* Huge paved undercover outdoor entertaining area.
* 22,500L (approx.) of rainwater storage plumbed to the house.
* 20x panel solar system.
* Large 7.5 x 9 work shed with concrete flooring, 3 phase power and wood stove.
* Double carport under the main roof with roller doors.
Within walking distance of the local schools, shops, medical facilities and public transport, O'Donnell Drive is the perfect location for centrality in Littlehampton. Less than 5 minutes in the car and you are in the heart of the Hills Mount Barker or onto the SE freeway into the CBD in 30 mins. Combining Hills lifestyle and metropolitan accessibility, Littlehampton is an outstanding location. Inspection is a must!
Feel free to call Damon Brohier on 0422 856 686 or Ryan Keatley on 0419 175 830 anytime to arrange a viewing.