House for Sale
When Space, Privacy and Views Are a Must
Property ID 1979959OPEN HOME: Sat 19 Jan 2019 (01:00PM - 01:30PM)
This stunning 2007 built family home sitting on a beautifully manicured 2,005m2 allotment has it all. Offering spectacular views of the Mount Lofty Summit, room for the whole family and low maintenance gardens this home was built to please.
With over 230m2 of internal living space, three levels of living, tinted windows for privacy, and a security alarm system throughout, there is nothing that needs doing. The home boasts four bedrooms, three living areas and two and a half bathrooms; and the impressive kitchen on the middle level is the heart of the home offering amazing views of the countryside.
Features to love about the home:
* 9ft ceilings throughout.
* Wide entrance with ceramic tiles.
* Ducted reverse-cycle split system and slow combustion heater.
* Formal lounge with recessed ceiling and quality carpets.
* Huge open plan kitchen, meals and living area.
* Kitchen offers plenty of bench space, stainless steel appliances and soft close drawers.
* Main bedroom with ensuite, spacious walk-in robe and balcony with stunning views.
* Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 with built-in robes.
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
* Built-in double-sided aquarium.
* Quality flooring throughout.
* Spacious games/theatre room on the lower level of the home with outside access.
* Huge 7.3kW solar system.
* Impressive steel framed, concreted entertaining area.
* Double garage with auto panel lift door under the main roof.
* 6.1 x 6.9 m garage/work shed with concrete floor and roller door.
* 22,500L rainwater tank plumbed to house.
Located in a very private area of Waterford Estate this home is as impressive as it is secluded. A short 5-minute drive to all Mount Barker has to offer, an easy 30-minute commute to the CBD and within close proximity to walking trails throughout the hills, this property is sure to please.