House for Sale
Sure to Impress
Property ID 1973520OPEN HOME: Sun 16 Dec 2018 (11:00AM - 11:30PM)
Sitting on an easy care 604m2 allotment in a quiet cul de sac comes this beautifully presented 2013 built family home offering all the modern comforts one could desire, coupled with plenty of space.
The home provides a very spacious, functional and flexible floor plan that perfectly accommodates the growing family. The open-plan kitchen - headlined by Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and an island big enough to seat the entire family - demands attention with equal parts style and functionality.
What you'll love about this home:
* Master bedroom with WIR, ceiling fan and ensuite bathroom with a double shower head.
* Built-in robes and ceiling fans to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, plus optional 5th bedroom.
* Study room or office space.
* LED Lighting throughout.
* R/C split system A/C.
* Large central slow combustion heater.
* Modern colour schemes with quality flooring throughout.
* Tiled alfresco entertaining area for year-round comfort.
* Impressive deck with approximately 60m2 of space.
* Double automatic garage with rear access.
* Huge 6.48kW solar system.
* 3.9m x 5.9m lined studio/kids retreat - perfect for the entertainer.
* Easily maintained and neatly landscaped gardens.
Outside the home you are greeted with a fantastic tiled alfresco area UMR with quality cafe blinds and an enormous deck that would make most homeowners envious; this home is indeed an entertainer's haven.
This is an excellent opportunity to break into the popular Nairne market and join what is both a friendly and welcoming community. Access to the freeway couldn't be more accessible with the Bald Hills interchange; allowing you to be in the CBD in less than 35 minutes. You are also close by to public transport, several reserves and parks & the Nairne Primary School, what's not to love?